Skip to navigation
A Dedicated Advocate Who Simplifies the Process Contact Our Attorney

Immigration Attorney in West Hollywood, California

Discuss Your Options

Whether you've lost your green card or you want to change your immigration status, you'll accomplish more with an immigration attorney. If you're in the West Hollywood or Los Angeles, CA area, come to Geoffrey J Bosmans, APC. Our immigration attorney can guide you through everything from getting a green card replacement to becoming a naturalized citizen.

Get the Help You Need

Call Us Now

Why You Need an Immigration Attorney

Your immigration status isn't something you want to leave up in the air. Geoffrey J Bosmans, APC can handle any aspect of immigration law, including:

  • Filing and presenting paperwork to the U.S. immigration services

  • Attending any meetings and immigration hearings

  • Representing you in immigration court

  • Processing Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) requests

  • Handling green card replacements and renewals

  • Naturalizations/citizenship adjustment of status

Don't let another day go by without knowing your immigration status. Visit our immigration law firm in West Hollywood, California as soon as possible.